Scan-It, Inc. provides document scanning services for converting virtually any type of business document to an electronic image file. We scan large format engineering drawings, letter-legal-ledger sized paper, roll microfilm, microfiche and 35mm aperture cards. We use high speed, high volume document scanners and can capture images in black & white, color or grey-scale from single or double sided documents. We can output to any standard image file type such as TIFF, JPEG or PDF. Converted images can be delivered on a variety of media formats including CD, DVD, Portable HDD or uploaded to an FTP site.
Medical Record Scanning Services
Scan-It, Inc. has a long history of providing Medical Record Scanning Services for Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Practices throughout the Pacific NW. While Electronic Medical Record (EMR) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems have proven to be useful tools for managing patient data, they are not capable of accessing information contained in hardcopy patient charts unless the charts have been scanned, indexed and uploaded to the EMR system. This situation can leave healthcare workers scrambling as they are forced to check multiple locations for a complete accounting of a patient’s medical information.
Scan-It’s Medical Record Scanning Services allow clients to outsource the document conversion process while maintaining focus on the day-to-day operations of their healthcare practice. Charts are packed and securely transported to our facility where they are prepped, scanned, indexed and the converted image files written to portable media (CD, DVD, HDD). All that remains is to upload the digitized records to the EMR system – the patient’s information profile is now complete and easily accessible.
Our services include:
- Secure packing and transport to our facility
- Document Preparation – remove staples, fasteners, mend torn pages, etc.
- High speed, high quality document scanning
- Quality check and visual verification of all scanned images
- File segmenting to match existing EMR index structure or current file system
- File naming or data entry for proper identification within EMR system
- Write/record converted image files to media of your choice – CD, DVD, HDD
- Interim record storage, secure document destruction or return of files
- 24/7 access to patient information while records are in our facility
Delivery Options: CD, DVD, HDD, FTP, Secure Website
Document Destruction: Secure, confidential shredding and recycling services